M.SC. IT (MACHINE LEARNING)
The Machine Learning is the World’s most Skilling Technology. The Master of Science in Machine Learning course utilize the “concept to statistics, mathematics, data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning related methodologies” for “gaining knowledge and intuitions which resides with in data”. Learn Python, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Regression, Clustering, Classification, SVM, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Dimensionality Reduction, TensorFlow, Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks. Its most demanding field of technology in this smart and atomization era.
GROWTH AND TRENDS IN MACHINE LEARNING
The Indian BFSI sector has been the torch bearer for the analytics adoption in the country and has championed in piloting several key AI and ML-related initiatives as well. After Finance and Banking (making up about 36% of the analytics market size), Marketing and Advertising sector holds the second position (around 25%) when it comes to the analytics adoption which is followed by the E-commerce sector at 15% of analytics revenues in India.
DEMANDS FOR ANALYTICS PROFESSIONALS
- While the average work experience of analytics professionals in India is 8 years but if we look at the stats, almost 40% of analytics professionals in India have work experience less than 5 years.
- A good news for freshers is that the hiring for freshers has increased by 37%. While last year the number of freshers added to the workforce was only 16,000, this year the number has moved up to around 22,000.
MACHINE LEARNING ESSENTIALS
- There is an increasing need for intelligent and accurate decision-making across industries. This has led to an exponential growth in the adoption of AI and ML technologies, and they are expected to remain relevant in years to come.
- Develop expertise in popular ML technologies and problem-solving methodologies.
- Develop the ability to independently solve business problems using ML Learn to use popular ML technologies like Python, Tensorflow and Keras to develop applications Develop a verified portfolio with projects that will showcase the new skills acquired.
- Build expertise in ML which are quickly becoming the most sought-after skills around the world
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & DURATION
Eligibility : Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Duration : 02 Years